According to NCBI, plant-based diets provide significant physical and environmental health benefits. [R]
- Skipping the meats benefits:
- Helps to treat diabetes
- Aids with cancer prevention
- Boosts cardiovascular health
- Overall healthier lifestyle and diet
- Even reduces your carbon footprint. [R, R]
At Koi CBD, we work tirelessly to ensure we provide you with the highest quality, laboratory tested CBD products. But also continuously further our mission of enhancing overall wellness of people and planet alike.
“As part of the mission to better serve our customers who have a vegan diet! Our team is proud that our Koi Naturals CBD oil tinctures are now 100% vegan certified by VegeCert.”
– Brent Brunner, Co-Founder of Koi CBD
- Let’s take a look at the numbers.
- Feeder corn crops use about 80,000,000 acres of land in the US
- Soybeans 75,000,000 acres
- alfalfa hay 61,000,000 acres
- nearly all of these crops go to feed livestock)
- Altogether, this represents almost 75% of the total crop acreage in the US.
Around 788 million acres (about 41% of the US, excluding Alaska) are used for livestock grazing. When you look at these statistics, choosing VegeCert Certified Koi Naturals CBD goes a long way in helping the environment, and millions of living creatures.
The Task of Getting Certified
Certified vegan friendly CBD companies represent a tiny fraction of the entire CBD market. Therefore we couldn’t be more proud to offer this to you. If you have any questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you!
Attaining certification from VegeCert has been no walk in the park. Although that did not deter us one bit from this vital goal. Each of our vendors, had to be individually vetted by a team of specialists . From coconut oil to flavorings to the cannabinoids, had to be individually vetted. We pored over countless Certificates of Analysis and Material Safety Data Sheets. Assuring the absence of animal by-products in our quest for the gold standard in vegan certification.